The objective of the ex-ante evaluation of the Estonian Rural Development Plan was to improve the quality, performance and efficiency of its design and implementation, taking into account the objective evaluations and recommendations of the independent evaluator and optimizing the allocation of budgetary resources.
KÜSK AH21: Developing the communication capabilities of the Institute of Baltic Studies
The starting point of the KÜSK development project is IBS’ wish to increase the impact of our studies and other activities, or in other words, support decision-makers in making decisions based on facts and the needs of the society. The precursor to this is that the knowledge created by IBS is more widely used by groups influencing the development of the society. Thus, the aim of the project is to increase the capabilities of IBS to communicate its activities and created value to strategically important stakeholder groups and to engage these groups more to ensure IBS’ work meets the needs of the society.
More specifically, the aims of the project are:
- Increase the visibility of IBS among different stakeholder groups.
- Learn to better engage target and stakeholder groups.
- Learn to coordinate discussions between different parties that share similar obstacles and areas of interest.
- Expand and strengthen IBS’ cooperation networks both in Estonia and in the Baltic Sea region and Europe.
- Improve IBS’ communication and dissemination skills and create suitable channels and formats for disseminating information.
To best achieve these aims, the development project entails several activities which can be divided into four types:
- Trainings and the support of our development expert to develop our team’s skills (ca 4 all-day training days in the fields of co-creation and engagement, content creation, service design and information visualization).
- Communication and networking with different types of partners, including better involvement of our target groups and increased cooperation with both local and international partners.
- Developing and testing IBS communication channels and formats, including creating a new visual identity in cooperation with young artists and updating IBS webpage.
- Integrating our new skills and communication formats into IBS’ everyday work, including updating and using an updated communication plan.
The project is supported by the National Foundation of Civil Society (Kodanikuühiskonna Sihtkapital) with 19 745,07 euros.
See more on similar topics:
The overall goal of the RIS process in the region Banská Bystrica…
On 11 January 2010 Enterprise Estonia, acting as host organisation of the…
As part of this process, the Institute of Baltic Studies will carry…
The aim of the project was to support the development of democratic values and political participation among the young generation of Belarusian civil society leaders. During the project 30 young civil society leaders were trained in citizens’ forum method.
The main objective of the study is to analyze the provision labor market services in Estonia, focusing in particular on the unemployed of other nationalities and the practices of their integration into the labor market.
The purpose of the thematic pages is to collect background information on the field of integration by providing input into the new integration program “Integrating Estonia 2020”.
District heating (DH) is one of the most energy efficient systems to…
The main aim of this project was to get an up-to-date overview of the cooperation between local governments and NGOs in the provision of public services.
The objective is to identify the barriers and obstacles of free movement from the viewpoint of young Europeans (aged 25-35) who exercise or plan to exercise the right of freedom of movement within the EU.
The SUPER-SME project aims to contribute to the objective of raising the…